Online Marketing - UX Design at Tirendo Holding GmbH
Marketing and Advertising | Berlin Area, Germany, DE
Looking for a job : strategist, strategic planner, digital marketer, UX/UI designer or concept developer.
Languages : french (native), english (professional and technical), german (basic, on the rise).
In 2012, I completed my MA in Digital media, marketing and communication strategy.
Yet, my background in political science and my passion for design led me to a broader range of interests among advertising and humanities.
• Benchmarking offline/online and audits
• Monitoring : advertising, marketing, technology, social sciences
• Trends, cultural movements and emerging behaviors offline/online
• Proposal - Creative brief - Media brief - Comms framework - Copy testing
• Insight mining - quantitative and qualitative research
• User experience - User interface - Experience planning
• Wire framing - Prototyping - Responsive and mobile first
• HTML5 - CSS3 - JQuery - Semantic web
• SEO - SEA - CRM
• Digital territories analysis - Social media management
• Branding and design
I can design, draw, code, research, strategize, report and even use a soldering iron.
I am also deeply interested in digital and innovation public policies, applied to entrepreneurship, education and development.
Finally, I make an outstanding coffee and I have some other cutting-edge habilities such as opening a bottle with an Iphone or building wold-class paper aeroplanes.