UX-Product Designer at GoEuro
Marketing and Advertising | Berlin Area, Germany, DE
I do (did) this:
Communications planning - Digital strategy - Digital branding - UX-Product design and design consultancy
Startups are the right place for someone that likes right things in it's right place at the right moment.
Plus, they can appreciate the mix design + social sciences. Because UX design goes further than your mere website or app. It's about products, tools, ecosystems, touch-points from now.
What's in my pocket:
• UI specifications - User interface
• User journey mapping - User acceptance test
• Ethnographic research - Focus groups - User interviews
• User testing - Fast prototyping - Lean UX
• Web and mobile (Android, iOS) - Responsive and mobile first
• Analytics - Heat maps
• Wire framing - Fast prototyping - Pixel perfect product
• HTML5 - CSS3 - JQuery - Angular.js basics
• Technical SEO - Semantic web
• Conversion rate optimisation - Product management
• Product strategy - Bigger picture
• Branding and design - Maieutics workshops
• IntelliJ - Git - Scrum - Jira
I can even use a soldering iron, hack some hardware...
I am also deeply interested in digital and innovation public policies, applied to entrepreneurship, technology, education and development.
Finally, I make an outstanding coffee and I have some other cutting-edge abilities such as opening a beer with an Iphone or building wold-class paper planes.