UX-Product Designer at GoEuro
Marketing and Advertising | Berlin Area, Germany, DE
I do this:
Communications planning - Digital strategy - Digital branding - UX-Product design and design consultancy
I went from advertising to startups to dig a bit into the "experience" thing, to push strategic planning further, but now, I kind of like startups.
Here is the design side:
• UI specifications - User interface
• User journey mapping - User acceptance test
• Ethnographic research - Focus groups - User interviews
• Web and mobile (Android, iOS) - Responsive and mobile first
• Analytics - Heat maps
• Wire framing - Fast prototyping - Pixel perfect product
• HTML5 - CSS3 - JQuery - Angular.js basics
• Technical SEO - Semantic web
• Conversion rate optimisation - Product management
• Product strategy - Product marketing
• Branding and design - Maieutics workshops
• Artistic direction - Experience planning
• IntelliJ - Git - Scrum - Jira
Design softwares and knowledge: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch (adore it), Axure (don't like it), Mockup tools, Flinto, Origami, css3 and Jquery animations, mobile design and interactions, After Effect (animated gifs for UI designs), pencils and post-its...
I can even use a soldering iron, hack some hardware and play the creative technologist.
I am also deeply interested in digital and innovation public policies, applied to entrepreneurship, technology, education and development. I also obsessed with digital economy.
Finally, I make an outstanding coffee and I have some other cutting-edge abilities such as opening a beer with an Iphone or building wold-class paper planes.