• Audit of the website to map user flows, touch points and conversion obstacles.
• Designing, prototyping, coding for a better user experience - tools and landing pages SEA SEO.
• Leveraging action points for UX/UI opportunities to be seized, from Google to the cart.
SEO onpage and offpage (brand building)
• Linking, semantic, analyzing (Sistrix, Onpage, Strucr, Ahrefs...), improving, creating strong and original content, reporting, monitoring IT and marketing innovation that are relevant for SEO.
• Full immersion in a fast growing large scale ebusiness platform.
• I also helped the SEO department to turn into an overhall digital brand-related department, including content and social media management to strengthen Tirendo's presence and image on the web.
SEO is getting transformed by Google in Digital branding, since last changes in the algorithm made Google loves brands ! The work is now getting more and more techy as well as brandy. Having good performances for pages, leveraging semantic web, providing an outstanding UX, creating strong and useful content, managing visibility and traffic instead of keywords, having a real digital and social media strategy to challenge competitors.
An increased complexity with less outputs, SEO is eventually turning into real marketing, and asking a deep IT knowledge as well as a wide thorough interest into several marketing areas.