UX-Product Designer at GoEuro
Marketing and Advertising | Berlin Area, Germany, DE
I am not a code nor a design pissing machine. If you want a mere graphic designer, I'm not the person you're looking for.
I do this:
Digital strategy - Digital branding - UX-Product design and design consultancy
Advertising (Strategic/Experience planning more or less):
• Benchmarking offline/online and audits
• Monitoring : advertising, marketing, technology, social sciences
• Trends, cultural movements and emerging behaviors offline/online
• Proposal - Creative brief - Media brief - Comms framework - Copy testing
• Insight mining - quantitative and qualitative research
• User experience - User interface
• UI specifications - User acceptance test - Conversion rate optimization
• Web and mobile (Android, iOS)
• Analytics - Heat maps
• Wire framing - Prototyping - Responsive and mobile first
• HTML5 - CSS3 - JQuery - Angular.js basics
• SEO - Semantic web
• Branding and design - Maieutics workshops
• IntelliJ - Git - Scrum - Jira
Design softwares and knowledge: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch (adore it), Axure (don't like it), Mockup tools, Flinto, Polymer, css3 and Jquery animations, mobile design and interactions, After Effect (animated gifs for UI designs), pencils and post-its...
I can design, draw, code, research, develop strategies, report and even use a soldering iron.
I am also deeply interested in digital and innovation public policies, applied to entrepreneurship, education and development.
Finally, I make an outstanding coffee and I have some other cutting-edge abilities such as opening a beer with an Iphone or building wold-class paper planes.
Languages: french (native), english (professional and technical), german (basic, on the rise).