Product UX/UI Designer at GoEuro
Marketing and Advertising | Berlin Area, Germany, DE
"I love it when a product comes together."
Hello, I'm Sylvain, commited by my parents in southern France. Strong background in communication and social sciences, which is pretty useful for user research. Have been designing and programming things on Internet for the past 10 years, and been trained to get the big picture regarding marketing, communications, products and digital businesses in general, through experiences both in university research center, advertising agencies and startups.
What's in my pocket:
• UI specifications - User interface
• User journey mapping - User acceptance test
• Ethnographic research - Focus groups - User interviews
• User testing - Fast prototyping - Lean UX
• Web and mobile (Android, iOS) - Responsive and mobile first
• Analytics - Heat maps
• Wire framing - Fast prototyping - Pixel perfect product
• HTML5 - CSS3 - JQuery - Angular.js basics
• Technical SEO - Semantic web
• Conversion rate optimisation - Product management
• Product strategy - Bigger picture
• Branding and design - Maieutics workshops
• IntelliJ - Git - Scrum - Jira
I can even use a soldering iron, hack some hardware...
I am also deeply interested in digital and innovation public policies, applied to entrepreneurship, technology, education and development.
Finally, I'm over excited about VR and AR, actually starting 3D again to fiddle with AR interfaces and dashboards. Would be awesome to have the opportunity to work on that kind of projects >> contact me.